2. DATA WE COLLECT
When you use an Hexa Network , WE or its trusted partners may
collect data from your mobile device, including information
which directly or indirectly identifies you. Your information
may be kept in an identifiable format, or in an aggregate format
which means that you cannot reasonably be identified from it.
The information we collect about you (collectively and
individually, the “Information") includes: • If an Hexa Network
offers you the option to register, we will collect the
Information You provide to Us in the registration form. This may
include identification data such as your name, e-mail address or
any other account or registration data.
• In some cases, an Hexa Network may provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or any other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called "Social Logins" below.• We will also collect your Information when you use Hexa Network such as when you post or share material, upload data, request further services or make selections using the Hexa Network, if such functionality is available in the Hexa Network .
• If you opt-in, some Hexa Network may collect movement data from your phone and/or any other mobile device.• We will collect Information about you when you interact with us such as when you report a problem, contact or communicate with us.
• Geolocation data, which is any Information which indicates the geographical position of your device and which may include the time the location was recorded and may include precise (e.g., GPS-level) location data. Some Hexa Network may collect this data when the App is not open or actively in use (This may help us or third parties to customize information, content, or offers to you, for instance.) The Hexa Network and/or your mobile device may provide options for you to control the use and/or sharing of precise device location data.
• We automatically collect certain Information from your device when you use the Hexa Network including Information about your device, carrier and other technical data.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the Information (elements of which we may use alone
or in combination with each other data/Information) we collect
• Deliver the Hexa Network to you and ensure their optimal functionality and operation;• Enable you to register and create an account with the Hexa Network;• Provide you with customer support;
• Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content;• If you have registered with an Hexa Network using your social media account details, we may use the Information we receive from your social media provider to identify which of your friends are also using the Hexa Network so that you can connect with them in our app;
• Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices (including through in-application advertising) about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our parent or subsidiary companies or other third parties. If you do not wish to receive in-application advertising, in some cases you can upgrade to the paid version of the app;
• Develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. For instance, we, or these third parties may serve music-related ads or offers to users who have installed music-related apps (whether or not these are Hexa Network). Similarly, users who frequently visit music-related venues may likewise receive ads or offers to install music-related apps;
• Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes and in order to conduct polls and surveys;• Enforce our terms, conditions and policies and to communicate with you;
• Manage and improve the Hexa Network (s). For this purpose, we may use and combine your Information which we collect across different Hexa Network used by you;• When we collect your precise geolocation data (subject to your consent) (which may be via the device's cellular, Wi-Fi, Global Positioning System (GPS) networks and/or Bluetooth information), we do so to provide you with our location-related products and services, for example, to provide you with forecast and weather alerts for your location, and also to facilitate, measure, or otherwise support advertising by third parties (through our apps or third parties' apps) that may be related to your location over time.
• When you share your Information with us via a social network provider like Facebook, we use this to show Information on your social network profile (subject to your privacy setting and preferences for such social network) and to allow you to share Information about our services with your connections or on your social network profile.
4. CROSS-APP ADVERTISING AND OTHER INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING TECHNOLOGIES
sometimes work with third parties to deliver ads, content or
offers. Sometimes we or these third parties do so through a
mobile "SDK." The SDK is a bit of computer code that app
developers can include in their apps to enable ads to be shown,
data to be collected, and related services to be implemented. We
may use this and similar technology to deliver certain
advertising through mobile applications and browsers based on
data associated with your mobile device, and we may work with
third parties who likewise embed their SDKs into Hexa Network,
for third party advertising. If you'd like to opt-out from
having ads tailored to you in this way on your mobile device,
please follow the instructions below. If you wish to opt-out of
interest-based cross-application tracking through your mobile
device, you can do so through your device "settings", as follows
(but please note that the below is for informational purposes
only and Apple, Google, or other device platforms may change the
manner in which their "opt-out" settings work at any time):
Please note that if you opt-out through these settings, you will
continue to receive advertising after you opt-out, but it may
not be tailored to your interests. For instance, advertising may
be based on your real-time or "contextual" application usage or
general location inferred from the IP address. Opting Out on iOS
Devices Such as iPhones, iPads or iPods If you have an Apple
device, you can opt-out of mobile interest-based or "cross-app"
advertising by updating to iOS 6.0 or higher, and setting Limit
Ad Tracking to 'ON'. On an iPhone 6 for example, you can do this
by clicking on Settings -> General -> Privacy -> Advertising and
toggling "Limit Ad Tracking" to 'ON'. Our systems are designed
to respect your choice and not use Information to provide
interest-based advertising when this setting is ON. Opting Out
on Android Devices If you have an Android device and would like
to opt-out of mobile interest-based or "cross-app" advertising,
you may do this as follows:
• Open the Google Settings app on your device,
• Select Ads
• Opt-out of interest-based adsWe may sometimes work with partners to help us or help them correlate content or ads provided to users across devices or browsers. For instance, a brand may wish to use the Information that we collect (or data that its own partners collect) to send offers to its customers across both mobile applications and browsers. We thus also provide the links below to the NAI "Consumer Opt-out," DAA opt-out, and Google opt-out that are only applicable to participating third parties, which does not include US. You may also block certain App Identifiers by changing the settings of your device. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry has not reached a consensus as to Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
We also use third-party services called Adjust, App Annie, Applovin Game Analytics, Facebook Analytics and Google Firebase and we may transfer your information to those services in accordance with the following policies:
5. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your Information as follows:
We may share your Information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Hexa Network functionality, and supporting marketing promotions (e.g., contests and sweepstakes) surveys and other features offered through our Hexa Network. These service providers may have limited access to your Information, which is needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such Information for any other purposes.
When you engage in promotions offered through the Hexa Network, we may share your Information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes; unless we have otherwise committed to you that we will not share specific Information you provided. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other Information to that merchant.
We may also allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements in the Hexa Network or other apps or use App Identifiers for the purpose of advertising and direct marketing. These companies may use technologies to collect data about users, including non-precise and/or precise location data, to help them tailor relevant ads and content and analyze and measure ads' effectiveness or, more generally, brand and mobile audiences. These companies may collect this data through SDKs or from users who view or interact with their advertisements. We combine Information internally at OUR across different Hexa Network. This means, for example, that we may combine your Information from our Notepad app with Information we have about you in our Emoji app. This will enable us to provide more tailored and personal experiences and services to you across our family of Hexa Network which are described “
Other Situations: We may disclose your Information (i) to respond in good faith to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; (ii) in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; (iii) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; (iv) to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; (v) to enforce our Hexa Network terms and conditions or other agreements or policies; and (vi) in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business or the Hexa Network, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale or transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. In addition, we may share aggregated Information we collect, under any of the above circumstances, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other legitimate business purposes. Please note that such aggregated Information will not include any Information which allows third parties to identity you.
6. COOKIES, IDENTIFIERS AND DATA ANALYSIS
We may collect certain device data and electronic identifiers
such as the mobile device identifier provided by your mobile
device operating system, your mobile device operating system
details and the name of your mobile carrier. For example, if you
use the iOS platform then Advertiser IDs (also known as "IDFAs"
if you have an Apple device or "Android Ad IDs" if you have an
Android device) may be collected. Other identifiers collected
may include IP addresses, OpenUDID, Session ID, ODIn1, iOS
Vendor IDs, MAC addresses, IMEI, Android ID for Android
platform, and ODIN1 for OS X (together with the IDFAs, the "App
Identifiers"). When you use the Hexa Network (s), we may use the
App Identifiers to facilitate access to the Hexa Network, help
us recognize you across different Hexa Network, to enable you to
use the Hexa Network, to personalize your experience, to
increase security, measure the use and effectiveness of our Hexa
Network and serve advertising. You can block certain App
Identifiers by changing the settings of your device. We also
collect information about how and when you use the Hexa Network
. This includes the number of times you used the Hexa Network ,
which parts of it you viewed and other technical data such as
country settings and timestamps. Firebase Hexa Network uses the
Google Analytics tool Firebase in order to carry out analysis on
Information which is gathered by Hexa Network. App Identifiers
and other Information which Hexa Network gather are provided to
Google in order to enable them to carry out data analysis. Any
Information (including App Identifiers) which are provided to
www.google.com/privacy.html. For further information on how Google's Firebase analytics
tool uses data, please see the site "How Google uses data when
you use our partners' sites or apps", (located at
www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). Cookies and our Websites Separately to the Hexa Network, the
you, (including personal information), may be collected through
websites. Some of these cookies are essential for the Hexa
Network websites to operate and ensure that we provide the
services you requested. By using our services you agree to the
use of certain non-essential cookies unless you set your browser
to reject them. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on
information contained therein for a number of purposes including
but not limited to:
• tracking the duration of visits and content accessed;
• and storing frequently used user information to personalise your online experience and ease the log-in process.
7. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The security and confidentiality of your Information are very important to us, so we take security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Please know that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
8. SOCIAL LOGINS
9. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
10. HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
11. DATA DELETION
Uninstallation and removal methods vary depending on your device. To uninstall and remove the Hexa Network, please use the application manager provided with your device or consult your device manual or online instructions provided by the device provider for reference.
12. ACCESS TO AND CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may have the right to access Information held about you or require it to be modified (if inaccurate) or deleted. Your right of access can be exercised by contacting us using the details set out below. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the Information we hold about you.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Information-handling practices or wish to review, amend or
delete any Information we are storing, please contact us by
email as follows:
Hexa Network: info@Hexanetwork.co
© 2021 Hexa Network Company / All rights reserved.